How can ApexAssistants help you get the most out of your healthcare coverage?
At ApexHealth, we take your health care personally. We know that Medicare Advantage beneficiaries are looking for a plan that knows them well and helps them better manage their health. That’s where ApexAssistants come in.
Meet your personal health care guide! As an ApexHealth member, you are supported by our team of ApexAssistants. They are Medicare experts, who know you, your plan, your preferences, and your needs. They are advocates who are on your side to help and guide you.
Here are just a few ways your ApexAssistant takes the stress out of managing your health care insurance:
- Helps you find the right care for your needs
- Helps you take advantage of extra benefits, like locating an in-network dentist
- Can help schedule your healthcare appointments
- Matches you with the right doctors to care for your needs
- Keeps you updated on important topics, like preventive measures
- Assists you with completing forms and enrolling in ApexHealth’s online portal
Hear from Greer on what being an ApexAssistant means to her.
“For me, being an ApexAssistant means helping connect members with the resources that they need in order to get the most out of their ApexHealth coverage,” she says.
Our team of ApexAssistants will support your personal healthcare needs for as long as you’re a member of our plan. Call (844) 279-0508 (TTY: 711) to speak with a member of our team. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (local time) from Apr. 1 through Sept. 30 and seven days a week 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (local time) from Oct. 1 through Mar. 31.