The Network Development Representative is responsible for creating and maintaining the provider network and provider relationships for ApexHealth within the assigned territory.
- Provide ongoing external servicing of providers to ensure that a positive relationship is maintained between ApexHealth and its providers
- Assist in the provider contract negotiation process (as necessary)
- Assist in the collection of signed contracts, applications and other necessary credentialing documents
- Present Orientation Program for all providers who complete the credentialing process
- Resolve provider complaints and grievances process(es) and ensure that concerns are addressed in a timely and thorough manner
- Assist in potential service area expansion consistent with the ApexHealth plan for service area growth and expansion
- Perform other duties as assigned