This Policy describes how Apex Health, Inc. (that’s us) handles information we collect about you. Please read it carefully.
Mentions to “ApexHealth”, “we”, “our”, and “us” each mean Apex Health, Inc., and its affiliates. This Policy applies to websites we operate and mobile applications (collectively, “Services”) that contain a link to this Policy.
Please note, we handle information that is considered protected health information (PHI) differently. See our Notice of Privacy Practices to learn what PHI is and how it’s handled.
Information we collect
- Personal information. This is information unique to you and can be used to identify you, such as your name, home and email address, phone number, social security number, and date of birth
- Non-personal information. This is information that cannot be used to identify you, such as your browser type and version, web pages you were you on prior to visiting our Services, the pages you view while on our Services, pages you visit when you leave, general geographic information, the date and time of your visit, and unique device identifiers
How we collect information
Personal information is collected when you knowingly provide it to us. This includes when you:
- Create a member account
- Request information or printed materials from us (e.g., when you ask us to send you a kit, call you, or add you to our electronic mailing list)
- E-Chat with one of our Concierge Representatives
To help us authenticate that you are the one attempting to use our Services we may automatically collect personal device information.
Non-personal information is collected automatically when using our Services. This may include:
- Server log files that automatically record certain non-personally identifiable information on server logs;
- Cookies, web beacons, pixels, gifs, tags, and other technologies that collect information in similar ways and may store a piece of data on your device or browser
How we use information
We may use your personal information to:
- Confirm it’s you. This keeps our interactions secure and confidential
- Respond to your requests and inquiries
Except during the sale, transfer, merger, or other transaction involving all or part of our company, we won’t sell, license, or otherwise transfer any rights to your personal information to a third-party without your express consent. We may, however, transmit or share your personal information:
- As required by law (e.g., in compliance with a subpoena or other legal process)
- With our contractors or vendors when needed (e.g., to improve performance or maintain the app)
Whenever we share your information, we require the other party to protect it and agree to use it only for the purpose we provided it.
Protection of children’s privacy
Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect information from any person who is under the age of 13. If we learn that any person under the age of 13 has provided information about themselves, we delete the information.
Changes to this policy
We may need to change this policy from time to time. Your continued use of our Services after the effective date listed at the top of the page is considered acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, please reach out our privacy office.
ApexHealth, Attn: Privacy Officer, 96 Kercheval Avenue, Suite 200, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236