Ownership of this website and restrictions on use of materials
ApexHealth owns this Site. The contents of the Site, including but not limited to the text, images, layout and code, are proprietary information, intellectual property or copyrighted material belonging to ApexHealth and its content providers. We and our content providers retain all right, title and interest in the content we make available to you.
No material from this Site may be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, broadcasted, transmitted, framed, licensed, sold or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of ApexHealth. ApexHealth authorizes you to view and download material on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not erase or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices on any copies you make.
You may not cause or allow anyone to (1) co-brand the Site or any portion (which means a name, logo trademark or other means of attribution or identification of any party displayed in such manner reasonably likely to give a website user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish or distribute the Site or its accessible content); or (2) frame the Site or any portion (where the website or portion will appear on the same screen with a portion of another website). You agree to cooperate with ApexHealth in causing any unauthorized co-branding, framing or linking to immediately cease.
You may not use this Site to:
- Distribute anyone else’s copyrighted material, intellectual property, or trade secret information without written permission of the owner;
- Interfere with privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Send a sexually-explicit image; use obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful language;
- Embarrass any person, group or company;
- Pretend to be another person in any way including by using their password;
- Violate the Children’s On-Line Privacy Protection Act (COPPA);
- Use any false or inaccurate information for purposes of registering as a user of the Site;
- Delete or revise any information of any other user or ApexHealth;
- Introduce or attempt to introduce a Trojan horse, worm, virus, spider, robot, files, programs, or other malicious and/or foreign code into the Site designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Site, the Content or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through the Site;
- Use the Site to collect or store personal data that is not your own;
- Use the Site in a manner that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Use the Site or the Content for any commercial or pecuniary purpose;
- Use the Site in any manner that is harmful to others;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- Allow any other person or entity to use your username or password;
- Attempt to modify, adapt, translate, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site or the Content; or
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without ApexHealth’s prior written consent; or
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site including, but not limited to, actions such as:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Accessing the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ApexHealth for use in accessing the Site;
- Using the Site for unintended purposes or trying to change the behavior of the Site;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network including, but not limited to, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- Forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user); or
- Taking any action that may otherwise harm, disrupt or overburden the Site.
You will not use this Site in violation of any laws. Activity on this Site is subject to monitoring by ApexHealth at any time. Anyone who uses this site consents to such monitoring and agrees that ApexHealth may use the results of such monitoring without limitation.
You may use this Site to transact your personal business matters with us and print out a copy of any website page or content solely for your personal use. You may not erase or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices on any copies you make.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. While we try to promptly correct all errors under our control that become known to us, ApexHealth makes no representations on the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material. ApexHealth has no obligation to update information presented on this Site, so information herein may be out of date at any given time. Your website use and any of its material is at your own risk. Changes are made to the Site often and can occur at any time.
ApexHealth does not warrant that the Site will operate error free or without interruption, or that the Site and its server are free of all computer viruses or computer code harmful to your equipment, your programs or your data. The features, functions, service and content of the Site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind.
In no event will ApexHealth, its service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers and directors be liable for any incidental indirect, consequential or special damages, including loss of revenue or income, loss of programs or data on your equipment, pain and suffering, emotional distress or similar damages even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any of the material on the Site, or with any of ApexHealth’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this site.
This Site is not meant for use by children under the age of 18. We don’t allow anyone under 18 to have a user ID for our website and don’t collect any information from any person we know is under the age of 18.
Some of the content on this Site may not be appropriate for children. Parents or guardians are solely responsible for supervising any use of the Site by minors under their custody.
No personal healthcare advice or other advice
This Site provides general educational information on health-related issues and provides access to health-related resources for the convenience of our users. This site and its health-related information and resources are not a substitute for professional medical advice or for the care that patients receive from their physicians or other health care providers.
This Site and its health-related information resources are not meant to be the practice of medicine or the practice of nursing, or meant to carry out any professional health care advice or service in the state where you live. Nothing in this Site is to be used for medical or nursing diagnosis or professional treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed health care provider. Always consult your health care provider before beginning any new treatment, or if you have any questions regarding a health condition. You should not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of something you read in this Site.
Benefit information and eligibility
Descriptions of ApexHealth products and services are offered in outline form as a convenience. They do not contain all the health plan benefit terms, conditions, limitations, procedures and exclusions that apply to your coverage.
Your password responsibilities
Parts of this Site are password-protected and for use only by ApexHealth authorized users. If you register, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information and to inform us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information. For example, you may not:
- Enter, select or use a false name or an email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person or use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization. ApexHealth reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID in our discretion.
When you register to use a password-protected website, you will establish your account password. To protect your privacy, you alone are responsible to keep your password a secret. Our employees or agents will never ask you to tell them your password. Do not give out your password or allow it to be seen or used by anyone else. If someone else learns your password, they might use this website to get private information about you without your knowledge and ApexHealth cannot stop the access until you change your password.
The Site allows you to change your password. We recommend that you use this feature to periodically change your password to better protect your privacy. If you think your password no longer is secret, you must use the password page of the Site to immediately change it to protect your own privacy.
Submitting information or posting communications
Some website pages may permit you to post communications or send us information. Unless a website page states information you chose to provide will be transmitted in a secure manner, your communication is not private. You are responsible for any communications you choose to post or information you choose to submit that we have not stated is transmitted by secure means. You assume any and all consequences (including, but not limited to, the possible loss of your privacy) resulting from your transmission of any unsecured information.
Termination or limitation of access
ApexHealth reserves the right to terminate or limit your access to the website or its content at any time without notice.
If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Site or these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise need to contact ApexHealth for any reason, you can reach us at email@example.com.